1. Go to the Google Play Store on your phone and download the newest version of the app 1.0.20.
2. Make sure your Bluetooth is on and for faster download speeds, be connected to Wi-Fi.
3. Open your app--you must log in first--and go to settings on the lower right corner of the main screen.
4. Scroll down and tap on the updates icon, you will soon see the new version 9.0 firmware update available for download. Press the "Download and Install" button at the bottom of the screen. A question will pop up to confirm this action, press "OK".
5. Wait until your device connects to your Android phone, this process might take a few seconds. When connected a bar will appear at the bottom and the yellow color will show the progress, this might take up to 3 minutes, depending on your Android phone and network connections. Please wait until the update is finished, a confirmation message appears on your screen.
6. Press your Stilla again once to reconnect. (If you experience any issues, please try to close your App and restart it again after the firmware update is completed. If needed turn off your Stilla Motion completely by pressing the device for 5 seconds and then turn it back on again by pressing it once.)
7. Voila, enjoy your improved Stilla Motion experience!