This appears to be an early bug and we’re working on sending out an app update which will solve it. Until then, closing and restarting the app should remove the misleading Low Battery icon.
Articles in this section
- The Low Battery icon is showing in my app already, and I’ve barely used my Stilla. What do I do?
- How do I use the Stilla Case with something magnetic?
- How do I use the sticky tape to attach my Stilla Motion to an item?
- How do I replace the battery in my Stilla Motion?
- How do I trigger the sound in my phone with my Stilla Motion?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I trigger the sound in my Stilla Motion with my phone?
- How do I turn off the Stilla sound, but keep phone sound and vibration?
- How do I turn off the vibration in the phone, but keep phone sound and Stilla sound?
- How do I turn off the alarm sound in the phone, but keep vibration and Stilla sound?